Articles written about the uniqueness of The Way Nature Trail
- Perdido Key Chamber Guide 2019 – article written by Jerry Patee, Master Naturalist
- Summer 2018 – article written by Rick O’Connor, Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County
- Summer/ Fall 2017 – article written by Rick O’Conner, Sea Grant Extension Agent for Escambia County
- February 2016 – article written by Carrie Stevenson, Coastal Sustainability Agent for Escambia County Extension Office
- The University of Florida IFAS Extension Escambia County – the liaison between research conducted by scientists at the University of Florida and our local community.
- Florida Master Naturalists of Escambia County – educating people in the concepts, language, and science related to conservation needs, planning, and action.
- UF IFAS Extension Florida Master Gardeners – trained to support the Escambia County Horticultural Agent in agricultural and horticultural matters and to make that knowledge accessible to sustain and enhance the quality of human life.
- Francis M. Weston Audubon Society – promoting the understanding and preservation of wildlife and the environment that supports it by preserving, protecting, and restoring wildlife habitat.
Perdido Bay United Methodist Church is committed to providing welcoming and engaging worship for all people; embracing passionate community service and outreach grounded in the love of Christ; creating caring and meaningful relationships through fellowship, and strengthening faith in Christ through intentional spiritual development.